Submerged Arc Welding Wires
At Nouveaux, we are passionate about the submerged arc welding process which you will experience in our central store of a unique offering to the market. Nouveaux's best in class welding consumables or it's cutting edge equipment is a guarantee that you will enjoy the most advanced and productive submerged arc products.
Submerged arc welding wires, offered by Nouveaux is suited for applications in many fields, for example, boiler, nuclear power plant, chemical container, bridge, ship and pressure vessel and others. Nouveaux hosts 5 variant solutions of submerged arc welding wires classified by different welding purpose and our welding wire meets DIN, GB/T, EN and AWS standard. It is highly appreciated for its added advantages across all industries it is used in.
- Medium basic general purpose flux allowing high travel speeds
- Suitable for circumferential and longitudinal multi-layer welds
- High current carrying capacity
- Flat and wide bead profile with smooth wetting
- Single- and multi-wire operations
- Smooth bead appearance and easy slag removal
Boilers, Nuclear power plants, chemical containers, bridges, ships and pressure vessel
- NOUVARC S1 EL8
- NOUVARC S2 EM12K
- NOUVARC S3 EH14
- NOUVARC S4 EA2
- NOUVARC S5 EB2